A Night of Everything Rum:
Held on Thursday, August 13
A World Class Mixology Experience-
No Designated Driver Was Needed!
Cooking Haitian With A Pro: Held on Thursday, Sept. 24
A Cooking Class for the Curious!
HUFH's First Annual Move-A-Thon: Join anytime from Thursday, July 30 - Thursday, Oct. 1
Need to Get Moving?
Take the Citadel Challenge!
Thursday, October 8, 7 pm
Cap it all off at a virtual cocktail party!
"UP with a Twist!" No Small Talk Required!
Join us as we celebrate our 10 years of service in Haiti at a virtual cocktail party - no small talk required!
The party will be hosted by our charming MC Jamie McDonald, and we will be honoring our dedicated staff on the ground in Haiti.
While you sip your cocktail, learn more about our work in Haiti in a fun and inspiring format, featuring:
- uplifting musical performances, including one by Leyla McCalla, a Grammy-winning Haitian-American musician,
- a custom celebratory drink by famed mixologist Esteban Ordonez (who got rave reviews at our rum event)
- a bar snack specially crafted by award winning chef Michelle Timothee (who is teaching us to cook Haitian)
- opportunities to see our staff on the ground
- not to mention some star-studded messages of support!
Attendees at the event will receive a swag bag with the rum and snacks needed to make the evening's party a success.